Well Water filter

Hi Folks, My apartment building uses well water. Is there a well water filter that will also let my add clorine to the water, An also add more pressure ?
Thanks Dick
PS is there is where would I find it ?

To add pressure you need a pump.
Adding chlorine is going to be expensive.

Adding chlorine is not always a good thing with pure water. You can create more problems that it would solve. What is the problem now? There may be other remedies.
To add pressure, you need a tank and a pump arrangement.
Chlor is standard addition to remove suphur (becomes O on contact) but the unit to inject is very costly ($2K) and hard to maintain. Up here we usually just use pool chlor capsules and drop into well once a week. Pressure regulator on pump and pressure bladder is not set right or worn. Adjust to factory.
-- Troweller^nospam^@canada.com
Remove the obvious to reply. Experienced and reliable Concrete Finishing and Synthetic Stucco application in the GTA.

We had all types of filters including chlorine and ultra violet but use only distilled water for drinking.
Vlad
On Tue, 7 Jun 2005 21:08:19 -0400, "ConcreteFinishing&StuccoGuy"