Well Water filter

Hi Folks, My apartment building uses well water. Is there a well water filter that will also let my add clorine to the water, An also add more pressure ?

Thanks Dick

PS is there is where would I find it ?

Reply to
Platebanger

To add pressure you need a pump.

Adding chlorine is going to be expensive.

Reply to
SQLit

Adding chlorine is not always a good thing with pure water. You can create more problems that it would solve. What is the problem now? There may be other remedies.

To add pressure, you need a tank and a pump arrangement.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Chlor is standard addition to remove suphur (becomes O on contact) but the unit to inject is very costly ($2K) and hard to maintain. Up here we usually just use pool chlor capsules and drop into well once a week. Pressure regulator on pump and pressure bladder is not set right or worn. Adjust to factory.

-- Troweller^nospam^@canada.com

Reply to
ConcreteFinishing&StuccoGuy

We had all types of filters including chlorine and ultra violet but use only distilled water for drinking.

Vlad

Reply to
Vlad