Rust removal from well water irrigation

I saw on the Internet there is a product called Rid O Rust. I purchased a couple of gallons of it from a local distributor. It worked "alright", but seemingly not as well as I had hoped. I found myself pouring it into a quart sized squirt bottle and running around getting only small patches after using an entire gallon.

Does anyone have a good technique involving perhaps a common acid from a Pool Supply store, Lowes, such as TSP, Iron Out, Ecotec, or Muratic Acid?

Thanks! Mike

Reply to
M Osborne