Weird Clock Problem

Made in China wall clocks are so cheap, less than $10 each, that I have one in every room including the bathroom. The clock movement is exactly the same one found in Dollar Store $! alarm clocks. They all keep amazingly good time.
The bathroom clock is acting queer. It loses an hour a day , fades to losing 2 1/2 hours for the week then stays at that state of time lag. Okay, I changed the batteries not once but three times. Not fixed. I took out the cover and reseated the clock arms on the assumption that they may be rubbing against each other. Not fixed. So I exchanged that bathroom clock with one of the room clocks that had been keeping good time for years. Now the replacement loses one hour a day. The former bathroom clock that I had laid on its side, no point hanging up a flakey clock, now keeps good time. Interesting. Rehung it and its good. Replaced the bathroom clock with one from another room. Same slow down pattern. The former (2nd) slow poke keeps good time once out of its bathroom place.
Any idea what is happening? The closest thing to a logical possibility may be the house electrical wire for the switches running inside the wall. But I don't think that's the cause.
Humidity?

yeah moisture in air, add digital power line clock radio to bathroom.
why do you need a clock in every room?
On Sat, 29 Sep 2007 12:40:16 -0700, " snipped-for-privacy@aol.com"

I don't wear a watch. A wall clock is a lot easier to take a quick peek at especially when I fall asleep. As for the bathroom, that's also my reading room. You'd be impressed by my library there.
PaPaPeng wrote:

Try that clock outside bathroom. I think moiture has something to do with it.

magnetic feild, from maybe the exhaust fan or a TV on the wall backing up to where the clock is, or florescent lights around the mirror. Most Chinese cheap electronics are not shielded worth a damn.
aem sends...
On Sat, 29 Sep 2007 19:41:41 +0000, Tony Hwang wrote:

I think the clocks are just embarrassed. Try covering them with a towel when taking a dump or piss or in the shower.
PaPaPeng wrote:

Time passes more slowly in the loo.

My sister could never wear a wrist watch. They seemed to go haywire and stopped working. She called it her, "electrifying personality".
-- Oren
"I didnt say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you."