Wayne-Dalton idrive

Are there any other garage door openers out there like the Wayne-Dalton idrive? Where can I buy an idrive (or the competition)?

I do not know if there are any similar openers, but I have seen the I-drive at my local Lowes store.
Anthony
WD made a similar model before making the IDrive. It used a battery all the time and for backup and gave them problems. My parents have the Idrive and it works well on their WD door. WD also makes a model for other brand doors. Called the torsion IDrive I believe. THe only thing I don't like about it is the free keypad is flimsy and the buzzer volume is not adjustable and too quiet when the door is closed and you entered something in the keypad and you want to hear the buzzer to make sure the door is about to open. If my 3 motors ever brake I would replace them each with IDrives.

OK, picked one up today at Lowes... install is not hard but 1 hour? No way (unless you have the perfect setup). I am having to build up the header, etc. Also, it's very dangerous... I was working on the installation. Neighbor, my wife and 5 year old knock on the garage door so they can get in to borrow a table for the neighbors garage sale. I open the door and forgot that I left a hammer on the ledge at the top. Of course, it couldn't hit my wife or neighbor, it had to hit my daughter on the head. No major damage but one scared daughter and set of parents (lots of blood too). It must have been a glancing blow with one of the tines. small cut, no lump. I should be finished in another 1-2 hours tomorrow. I imagine that someone who does this every day could get done in about 1-2 hours total.
Jo wrote:

OK, it's in! I LOVE it. plus there is a $25 rebate on it!