Water pressure low in kitchen

The water pressure in our kitchen faucet has dropped to a little more than a trickle, but is fine in the bathrooms and laundry room. I think it may have been happening gradually over a period of time up until finding it at this very low level this morning.
Any ideas what would be causing this and how to diagnose the problem?
Thanks.
Add pictures here
✖
On Jun 10, 6:19 am, snipped-for-privacy@ymail.com wrote:

Did you take off the airator on the faucet yet
Add pictures here
✖

Gee, that was easy. Guess I won't be showing my face around here again for awhile...
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@ymail.com wrote:

It's a common problem that's often missed. I removed one for a friend who had little water flow at her kitchen sink and found a washer with a little government required 1/8 inch hole in it. Guess what happened when I violated federal law and removed that silly little restricting washer? It worked better!
TDD
Add pictures here
✖
Hey, don't worry about it. It's so simple to miss the obvious. I've done it any number of times.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus