Water powered backup sump pump with low pressure 35psi

I was looking at installing one of those water powered pumps for a backup. The manufacturer says to have at least 40 psi. I had the water company come and check my pressure and it was 35 at the basement laundry sink. But, I told him that a friend had one installed right down the street and it worked fine. I asked him if his pressure could be that much higher and he said it would be the same for the whole street. Anyone have one of these with lower pressure?

Reply to
chrisc