Water Level in Bowl

Hi,

I just bought a new Crane toilet bowl and tank. The flushing is great, however, the bowl water level is not normal. It drops a bit. Is there a way that I can adjust the level?

Thanks.

Reply to
lcalapini

If you slowly pour more water into the bowl, does the water level rise and stay at a level you'd consider acceptable?

If it won't there's not much you can do about it, you're stuck with the design of that toilet bowl and it's trap geometry.

If it does stay "higher" then you may have a blocked ventpipe system which leads to "sucking" water out of the bowl. Learn how to check/correct that or consult a professional.

HTH,

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia

Yep, what he said! I just bought a double wide for a cabin and it only looks like the bowl holds a cup of water. Works very well in spite of that.

Reply to
C & E