water in the basement

I found that my AC pipes coming into the house uder ground and I didn't care about it until last huge storm water got in the basement through thehole where condenser and electrical conduit is Electric is fine (it is sealed) however AC cousing a problem since pipe w/ refrigirent covered w/ foam and cannot be sealed well Any ideas?

Cut back the foam and seal it well.

Will Great Stuff do the job, or should i seal it w/ cement? Thanks