water heater

I need a new water heater(gas) after looking at boxed stock in store I noticed they state you can not ship horizontally with my suv I would have to lay it down in order to get it home. What can happen to tank? Ktech

Reply to
Frank

It could break. But as long as you lay it down gently, and don't hit any major bumps, you'll probably be OK. I've moved them that way before without problems.

Please turn off the HTML in OutHouse Express so you're not posting stuff like what follows. This is what your post looks like in an actual newsreader:

Reply to
Doug Miller