Water damage

I moved into my house last December and recently noticed that there was hidden water damage to the bathroom doorway which is next to the tub. I have taken steps to make sure no more water is leaking out but there is a section of soggy wood at the base of the door frame. Is there anything I can do to fill in the small hole that now exists?
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com says...

products, though for exterior applications.
http://www.rotdoctor.com /
--
Keith

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I suggest you start by correcting the cause of the soggy wood. Nothing you do until you fix that is going to be worthwhile.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
The HD also carries a comparable but cheaper product. I believe it is called a wood rot stabilizer and wood restorer. It is an epoxy and you will find it in the paint section. About $ 10. Before your repair the damage, you have to eliminate the moisture problem which caused the dry-rot.
--
Walter
www.rationality.net