Wasp powder

Page 2 of 2

A lot depends on the type of wasp. We went camping once and were plagued by swarms of ground burrowing yellow jackets. Damn things would be 3 deep on your food before you could get a fork full to your mouth. We beat them at their own game. We put a paper plate full of fresh fruit salad about 40 ft away. Cleared our area completely. They really go for melons like honeydew.
nb

Ah, a simple diversion. Cute. Never thought of that one.
--
Tegger

At church, the only thing had problems was a 8 or 9 year old boy who got stung. But, we can't be leaving them in the parking lot. The melon diversion sounds like a good picnic idea.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Another religious war? Those White Anglo Saxon Protestants are very pesky aren't they? *snicker*
TDD
We're doing our part to rid the world of infidel.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus