washing machine problem

Our washing machine starts filling up, but then all the water leaks right onto the floor. It looks like all the hoses are properly hooked up, and I can't really tell what's wrong. Anybody heard of this or have any suggestions?

Thanks

Reply to
friedman.jonathan

Open the front and see where the water leaks out. There are connections under that sheet metal that goes to pumps and such. Could be a break there. check out

and

Edwin Pawlowski