Washing machine clock stops

Hi all, I have a Kemore washing machine which is about 2 years old which will stops operating after about 58 minutes in a 1/4 hour short wash cycle. It will just stay there and keep rinsing until I go over and slightly move the dial which will then move on its own until it shuts off.

Is this problem fixable or do I need a new timer Thanks for any help. Tony

Reply to
abona2

If all your other cycles run okay; then I would say the timer needs replacing.

Reply to
avid_hiker

New timers and lots of help are available at repairclinic.com. There may also be other similar sites. Give it a try.

Joe

Reply to
Joe

abona,

Sounds like you need a new timer, Check your warranty to see if it includes travel, parts, and labor. Replacing the timer is an easy DIY project.

Dave M.

Reply to
David Martel