washing machine

I am trying to replace the belt on a Fridgidaire FWX833AS1 washing machine but I cant figure out how to get the thing apart to get to it. Advice or a maintenance manual would be appreciated.
TIA Jimmie

Take a look at repairclinic.com, or--- here's a clever one--- Google washing machine repair...

You'd also be more likely to get useful hits when Googling if you spell "Frigidaire" correctly. (Hint: you can copy that directly from the machine.)
On Mon, 13 Apr 2009 13:42:51 -0700 (PDT), JIMMIE

Not sure what a Frigidaire really is but if it is the old Whirlpool design with the "wig wag" ( 2 solenoids that rock back and forth on an arm and a captive belt) look for one of the studs that hold the motor assy to the transmission to be a spacer you can remove (leave the rest of the bolts alone). Then you can sneak the new belt back in.