Warped French Door

I have a single French door between my kitchen and dining room. Over the years, it has become warped. (It will still close) Is there any way to straighten it out, or should I install a new one.
When a door warps, it is usually caused by moisture problems in the door. This can often be caused by not sealing the bottom or top of the door or deterioration of the finish especially on the drier side. As to straightening one out, you might take it out on a hot sunny day and placing the concave side on the ground. This will tend to drive moisture into the short fibers and dry the long fibers. It is a hit and miss approach, but may be worth a try. If you do replace the door, make every effort to equalize the moisture content on each side of the door and make sure the door edges are well sealed.
--
______________________________
Keep the whole world singing . . . .
Ultraglide wrote:

cloth on the concave side, wait until it absorbs enough moisture to flatten out and then clamp it to 2x's until it dries. Works very quickly and easy to make it over-correct.
Ultraglide wrote:

Most French things are naturally warped. For example, here's a story about a Frenchman and his dog.
Not just ANY Frenchman either.
"Former French president Jacques Chirac was rushed to hospital after being mauled by his own 'clinically depressed' pet dog."
The dog, named "Sumo," was being treated with anti-depressants and group therapy.
Chirac is expected to survive.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1126136/Former-French-President-Chirac-hospitalised-mauling-clinically-depressed-poodle.html?ITO 90