Wanted Used RV Motorhome water heater

I'm looking for an RV/Motorhome water heater with a stainless or alluminum tank. Would like gas unit with electric and heat exchanger option. I just need the inner tank part. I have a project that i'm working on.
Well at least you are here being honest and not scamming us on your " fantastic savings " using your 120 amp bull shit.
I think a Junk yard is your place for True savings and notable lifestyle.