Wall paper border on recently painted wall

I just painted a room with latex paint (2 coats over primer over original paint). How long do I have to wait before applying a wall paper border? Do I need to size under the border? Thanks for any help.
On 3 Mar 2005 20:26:34 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Your best bet is to wait two week for the paint to cure. It's not absolutely necessary though. You don't need to size, but you'll likely need to add some glue to a pre-pasted border though. especially if the walls are textured.