Waaaaaay OT

I've tried the appropriate newsgroups, but can't get an answer pertaining to a '96 Jeep Cherokee Country. Hopefully, someone here has an idea. For the life of me, I can't locate the blower speed resistor. I only have max speed, and would like to check the resistor before tackling the dash control looking for the problem. Wherezit at? TIA
just a guess: perhaps the fan speed switch selects from assorted circuits of a multispeed motor? if so, maybe no resistor. to purchase, schematic books and service manuals of the generic type are often found at pep boys stores. a jeep dealer parts or service guy will have the quickest answer. otherwise a store like autozone might know about your blower or switch?
try some related jeep discussion i found at: http://www.ultimatejeep.com / and: http://www.naxja.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-28480.html
Yes there is a resistor pack. I think it is located on the heater plenum located under the dash. Post your question on rec . autos . makers . jeep+willys and you will get the right answer and probably a picture in about 4 hour.
PanHandler wrote:

get a newsreader that isn't a complete piece of garbage, one with a search function. the automotive newsgroups start with rec.autos, such as rec.autos.tech
PanHandler wrote:

Don't know about Jeeps, but on Nissans they are on the heater plenum behind the glove box. Most times it is a broken solder joint and only needs resoldering.
- Bill In Hamptonburgh, NY