Vynil tiles dilemma

I am laying out adhesive vynil tiles on my kitchen floor. In all the instructions that I have read on the subject nothing is said about the tiny little gap between the tiles. It's barely visible, but I imagine that in due time dirt and hair will start collecting, water and spills will penetrate, and so forth. Do you have any experience with this? Do I put caulking on the gap and run my finger along it?
Thanks.
Claudia

I don't know about using caulk or some kind of filler but I've sworn off of vinyl tiles forever. I put them in the entryway, downstairs bathroom and kitchen/dining area all at one time. They don't sit right and tend to slide and the gaps DO fill up w/gunk and it's impossible to clean them out. I will never use them again. I consider it a lesson learned. Your mileage may vary.
--
remove nospam to use email

Casey Stamper