Vinyl-Window Sills

A few years back, I replaced some old and balky wood sash windows with vinyl casement ones. The company that installed them did a good job of showing me how well their windows were constructed, and so far they've held up well.
But I just noticed that the sills are flimsy vinyl moldings, attached to the window frames only by caulking, which has come loose. Is there a good way to reseal these? Or need I bite the bullet and get real sills installed?
And by the way, if you are having vinyl windows installed, don't stop at checking the quality of the windows themselves--check the sills, too.

IIRC, Certainteed has a line of PVC trim and such that could probably solve your problem. Check their online PDF catalog.
Joe