vacu-maid: which way up does the funnel go?

Just put in a new motor, forgot which way the funnel wa pointing in the bucket pan.

Thanks!

Dean

Reply to
dean

Funnel points "down". Small end down/big end up.

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

Ok great. Could you also tell me (since I moved into this house so I never saw the instructions) - the black pipe (2" wide, around 8" long) in the bucket, that goes flush with the wire gauze filter, just under the lid of the bucket? So that it points down through the middle of the bucket? It seems to make sense that way, flow wise.

Thanks!

Dean

Reply to
dean

"dean" wrote

Oooooooo... pretty pictures:

Or just download the Owner's Guide (1.3Mb):

MasterBlaster

Perfect. Thanks very much. I looked all over the web, including google images, and couldn't find that!

Cheers,

Dean

Reply to
dean