Uses for Old Mower Blades

I replaced the blades on my lawn tractor's mower deck this morning. I'd hit a few stones out back and they needed to be replaced. Although the cutting edges are chipped, the blades are steel and it seems that they could be us ed for something. Anyone have any ideas?
Paul
On 8/22/2016 1:59 PM, Pavel314 wrote:

On Monday, August 22, 2016 at 1:59:07 PM UTC-4, Pavel314 wrote:

ng edges are chipped, the blades are steel and it seems that they could be used for something. Anyone have any ideas?

http://cdn.instructables.com/FNZ/9210/HFSH4WZF/FNZ9210HFSH4WZF.MEDIUM.jpg
http://www.whispersofnatureherbs.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/dscf0015.jp g
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/0d/ef/4a/0def4a4b3e85293318597441 436f098b.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/thurlow/Dscf0680.jpg

If they spent more time _teaching_ how to do metal work, rather than the reality-TV-contestent crap, it might be worth watching. But it's not.

Apples are not Oranges.
Reality TV _is not_ comparable to TOS or any of the offshoots, particuarly TNG.
On 08/22/2016 11:59 AM, Pavel314 wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sL6QJSdqlt0

On Monday, August 22, 2016 at 9:07:18 PM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:

ting edges are chipped, the blades are steel and it seems that they could b e used for something. Anyone have any ideas?

Don't know how to tell you this...I was thinking the same thing! Scary!
On Mon, 22 Aug 2016 19:13:32 -0700 (PDT), bob_villa

I once tossed one into some concrete when I was building a driveway. That blade and soem scrap pipe and other junk metal acted as rebar to reinforce the concrete.
snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo posted for all of us...

You only think it did... it didn't
--
Tekkie

rbowman wrote:

Man, that was tough....
On 08/23/2016 01:12 AM, Bill wrote:

Blame Billy Bob Thornton. Great movie but it is sort of dark...
"Some folks call it a sling blade, I call it a kaiser blade."
Oren (Oren@127.0.0.1) writes:

Don't they have an 'App' for that? Isn't it called 'iShovel'? Oh... wait a minute... iShovel is a script in the iBullshit App. The iBullshit App is very popular with politicians (across the complete spectrum!), Poly-Sci Professors, Global-Warmers, Climate-Changers, and most 'turd-polishers'.
--
"a generator generates, a regulator regulates,
a carburettor carbatoots" Buffalo Airways DC-3,