Upholstery repair. How.

I sleep often on the sofa and my keys must have snagged a hole into the coarse weave upholstery fabric. If I can put some sort of reinforcement to keep the fibers parallel and in place I can probably keep the tear from running. Is there some sort of adhesive backed fabric or tape for this purpose? Ir is there some other method of repair? I don't think sewing it back will do the job.

Reply to
PaPaPeng

Go to a fabric shop and see if you can get some Iron On hem tape. There are products that you put between 2 pieces of fabric and when you iron it, it seals them together. If you can get it under the hole and then arrange the fibers so the tape is hidden, after you iron it, it might glue all the fibers in place.

Reply to
DerbyDad03