Unlocking electric meter box -- water problem

Page 3 of 3
On 6/9/2013 5:57 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

If I were on the jury, I would explain "jury nullification" to my fellow jurors and convince them to set the hero free. ^_^
TDD

The hose idea just popped into my mind, also, when I read what the OP wrote about the rain having stopped. The trick will be to go upward very slowly because it will take some time for the water to reach visibility from wherever it actually enters, and if the OP goes too fast, he will come up with the wrong location for the water to be coming in.