! UNDERWEAR DOWN THE TOILET!

While flushing, my 4 yr old son threw his under in the toilet. It flushed like normal. The washing machine was running and the water ran out on the floor. The washer is in the garage. Should I take the washing machine drain pipe out and snake it there?
On 8/13/16 5:44 PM, Kate wrote:

Yes, and hope the snake is long enough to reach the blockage. Is there a floor drain in the garage ? If so, did water come up there ?
On 8/13/2016 5:44 PM, Kate wrote:

The clog is past the drain so yes, give it a try there, assuming you have a large enough diameter pipe to pull the undies back out.
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

If your toilet still flushes normally, and not just the first time, yeah try where the washer is. I've accidently done that twice over the years when hand washing things (in a 5 gallon bucket) then pouring the water into the toilet and missing an item. In my case, the toilet quit working and required removing toilet and snaking from there.