Underfloor hydronic heat question.

Hi,
I have a basement and I would like to have underfloor hydronic heat on the first floor. Is there a version that puts pipes between the joists under the first floor's subflooring,i.e. in the basement ceiling?
Many thanks in advance!
Aaron
Add pictures here
✖

Yes, then you put insulation over the tubing. I don't know specific brands but I've seen it done.
Add pictures here
✖
On Sep 1, 11:44 pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

It is common to do it that way, but how do you heat now, with a boiler or furnace, with a furnace shutting off vents can overheat the furnace and reduce its life, you would have to adjust the gas flow to lower its temp.
Add pictures here
✖