Tub re-caulk

Page 2 of 2

AMEN to that! Bathroom problems aside, my tiled kitchen counter and backsplash have been a major problem for years. When I remodeled the kitchen, back in the Paleozoic, I was too ignorant to realize problems tile can bring.
can't afford to replace the whole thing with one of the high-end non- tile products like Corian, etc. So I have to keep cleaning the damn grout which never looks good, period. Have tried to re-grout several times;; amateur job; good appearance lasts about 5 min. I used that protective "clear grout seal stuff" after the last re-tile job; did zip to preserve grout. Whole thing is about enough $$$ to put in a functional non-tile kitchen counter. What's the winning lottery # this week <g>.
-- ...