Troy-Built Snowblowers Any Good

I'm buying my first snowblower and a local equipment rental business is selling a Troy-Built 8.5 hp, 26" width machine for $799. Is this a good price and is Troy-Built a good product?
Thanks
keith
used to be. I live near troy. They were bought by MTD when Gardenway went down the chute -- not sure if the build quality suffered. Probably.

IMO they're pretty decent, but ... that price sounds way out of line for one that small. Tell them so and see what they say.
Pop