Triancogas 25/45

Central UK, February Brrrrrrrr. Gas company condemned central heating system and cut off yesterday cos soccer-mad son had knocked off the stainless steel balanced flue cowling which fell apart as it hit the ground. Gasbags said in this condition it posed a safety threat, disconnected it and asked if we would like a quote for a new boiler. Standard practice I guess. The make is Triancogas 25/45 RS GC No 41.89829. They say it went out of production 16 years ago and the cowling is no longer made. It's made from stainless steel rods welded to a stainless steel plate. Surely a case of make one and clip on!

Reply to
Sacrose