Trianco Home Flame won't light

I have a Trianco Homeflame gas fire/boiler.The boiler works fine but I can't get the fire to stay lit. If you turn the knob on the top and press the ignit button it lights okay but when you then release the knob after 30 seconds to turn it on properly the gas stops and the flame goes back out.I had this unit serviced 6 months ago and this is the first time I have tried to use the fire since then. Is there a setting that might need to be adjusted? Any help would be appreciated.

Borosteve.

Reply to
borosteve

Sounds like you're in UK. I'm not, but what I can see from here is that the pilot is either not heating its "sensor" or the valve is failing-safe.

Likely needs service/parts. Not the sort of thing to muck about with.

barry