Trane Heatpump Adjustment

I have a Trane air to air heat pump. Most of the time it's OK, but the theromstat is set too low. The furnace dosen't come on until about 21 degrees. I'd like to set it to 30 or 35 degrees. Can anyone tell me where the adjustment for a thermostat is typically located? I hate to call a repair guy to make a simple adjustment if I could do it myself.
TIA, J.A. Michel
This is Turtle.
Most of the OutDoor thermostat are put out inside the electric compartment of the condenser unit outside.
TURTLE