Tracfone's Best Deal Yet

Here is how to get a Tracfone pre-paid cell phone with 200 minutes and 6 months of useage for $19.99 plus shipping. It is a bit complicated. but here goes.
First send an email saying 'Best deal' to tracfone AT alex4all.com.
You will receive an email from the Tracfone Company.
Click on number 1 in the email. This takes you to the Tracfone web site where you can buy a Tracfone and a 40 minute airtime card for $19.99. Save the email.
Once you receive the phone click on number 2 in the email. This will activate your new phone and give you 20 minutes of airtime and 2 months of useage.
Then click on number 3 in the email to get 100 free minutes. You will receive another email from Tracfone with the minutes.
Then go to http://www.tracfone.com Click on add airtime. Using the 40 minute card enter the pin number of the card and the promotional code 54565. This will then add 80 minutes and 2 more months to your phone.
Then 2 months later when you have less that 2 months left on your phone use the pin number from the 100 minute email. This will add 100 minutes and another 2 months of time.
So for $19.99 you get a phone, 200 minutes and 6 months of time.
PJ
Is it a new phone, and what do you get free for sending them clients.

With the instructions I posted, the $19.99 deal is a refurbished phone, 200 minutes of airtime and 6 months of service.. They have new phones for $29.99 and up. Tracfone has a refer a friend promotion. Any Tracfone owner can refer someone and both get some free minutes.
PJ
m Ransley wrote:

He gets minutes for shilling for them.
A new phone is only 10 bucks more anywhere

Sorry,that's not the case. Can you cite anything that shows one gets bonus minutes for referring a new TracFone customer? Or are you just spouting off nonsense?
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

new
Go to the Tracfone web site. http://www.tracfone.com Click on REFER A FRIEND All the information is there.
PJ

OK,my apologies.
that's something new I hadn't seen.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Sounds good. Is there any commitment after the six months? My MIL is looking for a really cheap phone, but doesn't expect to put much of any time on it.

2
There is no commitment, no contracts, no credit check, no hidden charges, no activation fee, no cancellation charges. You buy any additional minutes as you need or if you don't need the phone any more you can sell it, give it away or throw it away.
If you talk for hours and hours on the phone then you are better off with a regular cell phone. But if you need a phone for short calls or emergencies then Tracfone is a good deal.
PJ
Your link-address did not work
Trac fone is good a friend has one for emergencys only , they buy the one year card.
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (m Ransley) wrote:

That's what I got for my wife a few years ago. She has almost 500 minutes now.
--
Jim Rusling
More or Less Retired

Did you send the email to
tracfone AT alex4all.com ?
PJ
alex4all.com is a website in Egypt, too freaky for me....

Alex4all is an international web site that provides free web based email. Nothing wierd about it. The main email page is http://www.gawab.com/webfront/main.php Nothing freaky going on.

2

I don't want to quibble, but it says 10 minutes

2
If you activate a Tracfone by calling Customer Service you get 10 minutes. If you activate the phone online you get 20 minutes. Just an extra bonus for not bothering Customer Service.
PJ
Is that your email. Is this some sort of method to get us to use you as a referral so you can rack up free minutes.

I am trying to redeem my free 100 minutes. It asks for my ESN#. I see my SIM and IMEI numbers, but what is my ESN#?

Toller wrote:

It's a TracFone serial number *prefix*; in your case, your serial number follows IMEI. Apparently ESN, DEC or IMEI are used interchangably, with serial numbers. In my case it was ESN. bj