Toronto: Can't find 4x2 Blower Wheel

Hi all,
Would anyone know where I could find a 4x2 metal blower wheel for use in a flue exhaust system at the end of a furnace exhaust pipe?
Thanks in advance.

At you r local HVAC supply house that has the brand unit you have, and while you are at it, get a new CORRECT motor too....

Try Active Surplus at 347 Queen W www.activesurplus.com 416-593-0909
They seem to have every manufactured item ever made for anything.
ds

I've been there for my electronic fooling around projects, fun place, usually can't leave for hours.
I would think there wouldn't be any hvac parts like a blower wheel, but I might try in their basement at the far wall.

Hey - when you find it, be sure to post where you got it - because I'm sure you're the first freak'n person in all of Toronto, if not Canada, to need to replace a furnace part. Probably like finding icebergs in Arizona, I'm sure.
Where on earth did you even find this motor you're going to Jerry in there?
Have you tried behind bathroom stall #8 at Home Depot? You never know.
You're sounding like Captain Clueless here.
Kind of entertaining.
I just typed in "HVAC parts toronto" and got tons of hits. These places probably sell kitchen remodeling supplies and lumber. Waste of time.
- Nate

And the biggest question:
How the hell is he surviving for an entire week in Canada without heat?
I find it hard to believe he can't look up "motors" in the yellow pages. Any good motor shop would have had him set up and ready to go within a few hours.

I don't know if they still exist but look for a place on Midland Ave called, "Mersey Gas". As I recall, they did all the repair contracts for Consumers Gas and they service both res. and industrial. They're very helpful folks who would gladly 'redirect' your efforts if they couldn't help you out. Is this a custom project or just a simple re & re for a broken part?
Thanks, Andrew.
btw... email me privately if you are getting your head torched here...