Topping Concrete resurfacing-colors

Hi everyone, This is a followup to my post last week about Marble Tile, Thanks for all the replies. We are trying to get a White or Very Light color on our DR floor, continuos without significant grout lines and such and now wonder about topping or resurfacing the slab rather than tile. The question is, can we get a white/light cream color? All we have seen on the web is brown or darker, is there a white portland base that would take minimal pigment in a resurfacing application ? Again , any help much appreciated

AustinScoobee

Take a look at "acid stained concrete" (google that). I did my driveway and it came out great. I went with an earth tone adobe look.

Reply to
gfretwell

Yeah we are familiar with the Acid Staining but you cannot get a light enough color for us. The existing slab is grey concrete, so this is why we wondered about topping it with a white portland base resurfacer with minimal tint, if there is such a product. Again , we are looking for a nearly white floor..

Thanks G

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Reply to
AustinScoobee