Top spinner missing on new GE dishwasher?

Google for a manual. Just type in the make and model# and the word "manual". Almost all appliance manuals are online.

Reply to
Paintedcow

We moved in a few months ago to this new building. Almost nothing in the apartment works! I'm wondering if the GE dishwasher is missing the top spinner arm. Does anyone know if there are dishwashers without a top spinner arm?

Any help with this will be very much appreciated. :)

Reply to
Jonathan Rand

My Whirlpool has an upper spinner, but it's not an "arm" like the bottom or center wash assembly.

It looks like this:

DerbyDad03

+1

Or go to one of the online parts stores where you can enter the model and see parts diagrams that will show how it's put together.

I can't imagine how it would clean effectively without a top spray.

Reply to
trader_4

To have a "top spray" doesn't mean it has to have a "top spinner arm", which is what Jonathan asked about.

As I noted in my response, my Whirlpool doesn't have an "arm" at the top, just an "S" shaped spinner as shown in the link I posted.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

I gave him credit for having enough sense to figure that an S shaped spinner is actually a short spinner arm.

Reply to
trader_4

Let's see what he says.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Almost nothing in the apartment works! I'm wondering if the GE dishwasher is missing the top spinner arm. Does anyone know if there are dishwashers without a top spinner arm?

Please do a web search for Sears Parts. Enter your model number, and search. The exploded diagram may reveal the answer to your question. Best wishes.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon