Top spinner missing on new GE dishwasher?

We moved in a few months ago to this new building. Almost nothing in the apartment works! I'm wondering if the GE dishwasher is missing the top spinner arm. Does anyone know if there are dishwashers without a top spinner arm?
Any help with this will be very much appreciated. :)
On Mon, 25 Apr 2016 12:35:12 -0700 (PDT), Jonathan Rand

Google for a manual. Just type in the make and model# and the word "manual". Almost all appliance manuals are online.
On Monday, April 25, 2016 at 3:49:23 PM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo wrote:

+1
Or go to one of the online parts stores where you can enter the model and see parts diagrams that will show how it's put together.
I can't imagine how it would clean effectively without a top spray.
On Monday, April 25, 2016 at 6:04:06 PM UTC-4, trader_4 wrote:

To have a "top spray" doesn't mean it has to have a "top spinner arm", which is what Jonathan asked about.
As I noted in my response, my Whirlpool doesn't have an "arm" at the top, just an "S" shaped spinner as shown in the link I posted.
On Monday, April 25, 2016 at 6:15:13 PM UTC-4, DerbyDad03 wrote:

I gave him credit for having enough sense to figure that an S shaped spinner is actually a short spinner arm.
On Monday, April 25, 2016 at 6:23:07 PM UTC-4, trader_4 wrote:

Let's see what he says.
On Monday, April 25, 2016 at 3:35:18 PM UTC-4, Jonathan Rand wrote:

My Whirlpool has an upper spinner, but it's not an "arm" like the bottom or center wash assembly.
It looks like this:
http://www.applianceparts.com/PartDetail/Whirlpool-Dishwasher-Upper-Wash-Arm-Spinner/8193983/1059750?ss b5i339&mr=0
On 4/25/2016 3:35 PM, Jonathan Rand wrote:

Almost nothing in the apartment works! I'm wondering if the GE dishwasher is missing the top spinner arm. Does anyone know if there are dishwashers without a top spinner arm?

Please do a web search for Sears Parts. Enter your model number, and search. The exploded diagram may reveal the answer to your question. Best wishes.
--
.
Christopher A. Young