toilet water pressure question

Here's the problem, I have great water pressure throughout my house. However, it seems to take extremely long for all the toilets to re-fill after the flush. The refill process just gives a slightly higher then a trickle, My first thought was to remove the fill hose from the service/valve side and look for corrosion etc. no problems there, water line is clear and open. Pressure is good coming from the hose. Would the assemble in the tank be the problem? I know these are a pretty easy replacement task, but thought I'd ask the group if any one has seen or had this problem. I'm not looking for instant re-fill but waiting about three-four minutes per refill seems a bit long.
Some have parts which swell up and reduce water pressure. Some also have strainers built in that could be filled with crud. Depends on model.

re-fill
then a

service/valve
clear and

the tank

thought
looking
seems a

All depends on the model of the flush valve. Most though have a "diaphram" which is easily replaced. Another possiblity although not common is the water supply line. It could have been tightened too tight at the valve end. This end has a ferrel that squezzes into the hose when the nut is turned. Turned too tight and the ferrel pinches the pipe, leaving it vulverable to clogs.