toilet water level

Hove can I lower the water level in the actual bowl, not the tank ? i.e. I want less water in the bowl
-- snipped-for-privacy@att.net
No can do, it is a function of the casting of the bowl.
Interesting that you want to, as most people would be interested in the opposite.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
On Tue, 02 Dec 2003 09:43:57 GMT, "Joseph Meehan"

Perhaps he's particularly well-hung!
"Ooo, that water's cold!"
--JWW

the
Probably too deep too.

No you don't Then you get skid marks on the side when thing drop.
wrote in message

And the lower the water, the higher the back-splash when the log drops.
I had a thin plastic seat on my toilet. When i set on it my balls would get wet. I replaced it with a thick seat. no more problens. : )