Toilet paper coming out of faucets

About 2 weeks ago we had some neighborhood kid come to fix our plumbing. He had a sign at the grocery store saying he did all home and car repairs for $5 an hour. You cant beat that price. We had a leaking pipe in the basement and a few other problems with the plumbing. He fixed everything, but since he left our water is real dirty looking and there is toilet paper coming out of the faucets, and brown crud that looks like shit. The water tastes like shit too. I had to remove those screens on the ends of the faucets because the toilet paper was plugging them. We called him back and he came and checked and said everything is fine. He said the stuff coming out of the faucets is normal after working on pipes. We thought it was nothing to worry about then.
A couple days ago our neighbor called and complained that water was running from our lawn and flooding his basement. We went out in the ard and saw water gushing out of our lawn, and it ended up being a flooded septic. That never happened before now, so we called this kid again and he said that septics fill up when they get old and he can fix it by putting a sump pump in it. That sounded good to me, and he said he will begin next week. Yesterday we got a call from the water company. They said that in the past 2 weeks we have used 138,000 gallons of water and were wondering if there was a leak. They said that on Monday they will send someone to check for leaks,
I'm wondering if this has something to do with the pipe repairs this kid did? What could he have done wrong. In the last few days there is more toilet paper coming out of the faucets, especially after we flush the toilet. Our shower sprayer wont work at all anymore.
Frank G.
Add pictures here
✖
On Jan 23, 9:08 pm, snipped-for-privacy@invalid.com wrote:

The kid did a real shitty job but at least you got your money's worth.
Add pictures here
✖
On Jan 23, 7:08 pm, snipped-for-privacy@invalid.com wrote:

If he used tp to dry up the water in a pipe before soldering it, that would explain why tp is now coming out of your faucets. You mention other work being done, what was it???
Add pictures here
✖

If he used tp to dry up the water in a pipe before soldering it, that would explain why tp is now coming out of your faucets. You mention other work being done, what was it???
TROLL ALERT......
Add pictures here
✖
benick wrote:

Ya think?
-- aem sends...
Add pictures here
✖
On Jan 23, 7:08 pm, snipped-for-privacy@invalid.com wrote:

Cork up the faucets
Add pictures here
✖
On Sat, 24 Jan 2009 01:10:48 -0800 (PST), ransley

or just stick the cork in ransley's ass. Bubba
Add pictures here
✖

You really got the hots for Ransley, ehhh Bubba :-)
Add pictures here
✖

Maybe Bubba is GAY !!!!!!
Shhhhh, dont let him hear this ............ Dont ask, dont tell ...........
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@invalid.com wrote:

Get that kid back IMMEDIATELY and have him build you an outhouse.
--

dadiOH
____________________________
snipped-for-privacy@invalid.com wrote:

That's funny!
--
<<//--------------------\>>
Van Chocstraw
snipped-for-privacy@invalid.com wrote:

What where the repairs the kid made that would somewhat help us here. Also pictures if you can get them. Have you get this fixed you if so what was the problem?
Add pictures here
✖

You really should pay closer attention.
Add pictures here
✖

Do you really think it would help Cavedweller?
Add pictures here
✖

Just wondering. :)
Add pictures here
✖
For God sake, he's a TROLL.

✖

the pipe into the sewer pips instead, or septic, whichever you have. Heck, that water's clean enough to drink - why worry about it? Just let the toilet paper dry out and re-use the pieces that are still sort of white! Maybe the rest of it could be used to make bread, or pies or something. Why not try selling it? No one else around you is likely to have anything like that; you'd be unique. Hmm, maybe you could sell bottled water too, with the toilet paper sifted out and given as a free laxitive in case they needed it. Gotta run - the dryer is beeping; my transmission must be dry by now. Still got the clutch plate to run thru the washer though.
!sreehC
Add pictures here
✖