Toilet follow up

Couple of week ago I asked about toilets. I ended up getting a Kohler 1.6 gallon flush. Works well.
I got the "Comfort Height" elongated bowl and I'd recommend it for anyone over 60 or with joint problems. My wife is recovering from surgery and it makes a huge difference for her.
I'm going to overhaul the upstairs bathroom and I'll put a similar model up there also.

Only reason not to put an elevated height toilet in is if you are going to sell the house soon. Then, whatever bathroom would be used by children in the family needs to be "normal" height. On the other hand, it is not all that much money if you do have to replace the elevated height toilet with a normal height toilet before selling the house.

- Only reason not to put an elevated height toilet in is if you are - going to sell the house soon. Then, whatever bathroom would be used - by children in the family needs to be "normal" height. On the other - hand, it is not all that much money if you do have to replace the - elevated height toilet with a normal height toilet before selling the - house.
Good point. On the other hand, the higher the bowl, the easier the target for the point and shoot crowd.
On 5/28/2013 8:37 PM, Guv Bob wrote:

I've seen molded plastic extensions like a booster seat on toilets to raise the fanny contact point. I believe the one I saw added about 6" to the height of the bowl. No need to change the toilet. ^_^
https://www.shermanoaksmedical.com/Raised_Toilet_Seats_s/87.htm
http://tinyurl.com/k826sdj
TDD