Toilet bowl water level is extremely low

I noticed today that one of our toilets had a really low water level in the bowl. And when it's flushed, it starts with a big "bloop" of air.
I checked the other toilets, and they are all like this.
Does it have anything to do with the cold? We have a septic tank, and it's been below zero (like it is in so many places).
Mitch wrote:

Could be the cold. The vent terminal on the roof may have frosted closed. Can be a vent at the septic end too (ground level).
Jim

When your toilets sound "bloopy" it is generally a good indication of poor ventillation. If this has just started I would suspect your vent out of the house has probably been obstructed.
Hope this is of some assistance.
Regards, Justin

Is this a big problem? Can I just wait it out?
Mitch wrote:

Not a problem, as long as you don't have to poop.

LOL!
Actually, two of them have already self-corrected.
Mitch wrote:

"Things that go away by themselves usually come back by themselves." <G>
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat \'57 EE)