To MLD: Regarding My Roofing Quest's Of A few Days Ago:

Hello:

much thanks for reply, and information.

Sounds like you were very please with the folks who did your new roof.

I'm in Sharon, MA.

Might you care to post the name of the outfit that did the work ? Would sure like to contact them for an estimate.

(it's so hard to know who to go with)

Much thanks, Bob

Reply to
Robert11

Don't mind passing along the name of the roofing contractor that did the work on my house. However, would rather do it in a separate email. Not too sure if he gets as far as the South Shore but you can ask. snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net MLD

Reply to
MLD