to all you chubby guys out there

Damaged skin repairs itself, too. I don't have any clothes that will do that.

Have they come back?
On 11/17/2014 11:59 AM, micky wrote:

I was a teenager at the time. Ironically, I was fixing the plumbing when they showed up with a couple of buckets looking to use our faucet, because their well pump had died. They were explaining that as they came in through the back door and right towards where I was on full display, where they spotted me and beat a hasty retreat.
My mom gave me pure hell afterward.

I wouldn't.

What? One video of 10 minutes, or even 30, in one supermarket? And who knows how many minutes you edited out to make the point you want to make.

I don't think the video is meant to "prove" the premise to anyone. Rather it's a reminder to everyone of what they have all seen many, many times. There are lots of morbidly obese fatties out there. The video is just a synopsis.
Whenever I have the pleasure of seeing these beasties rolling around, I note what is in their baskets. They never buy much fruit, vegetables or juices. I'll leave what they do buy to your imagination, or just look at your last walmart bill.
--
I kill-file all messages posted through Google Groups.

These days, they're not raw. The ones they sell in stores have already been cooked.
What you said may apply to salami, however.
On 11/19/14, 11:42 AM, micky wrote:

Uh-oh, the USDA says they need to be refrigerated. That explains why they're in the refrigerated section.
Early in the 20th Century, there was a lot of stomach cancer from preserved meats. So they regulated the amount of sodium nitrite and added Vitamin C.
Now they say most Americans stand a 5.8% chance of getting colorectal cancer, but if they eat a hot dog every day, it's 7%. It doesn't seem fair that the other 93% escape punishment.
Ed Pawlowski posted for all of us...

Thank you ED.
--
Tekkie