Bathroom was remodeled. Have the tiles set not with subway style but regular-- where each is lined up so grout lines line up when one does the install for bull nose.... i have a question....
i can have the bull nose done 2 ways,
1) install bullnose so that the grout line lines up with the wall tiles, nice clean lines...
2) do some people have the bull nose off center, so the grout line does not line up?
click here and go a bit down, and you will see an orange graphic design, thats what im talking about
http://www.johnbridge.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?tV345
thanks Felix
KOS wrote:

#1. if they don't fit, trim the bullnose ones so that the grout lines line up.
KOS wrote:

My vote would be to do it the way it looks in the orange graphic design that is in the link you provided -- which essentially means do it like option "2" that you presented. Personally, I think it looks better to not have the grout lines for the bullnose line up with the regular wall tile grout lines.

Having everything line up is kind of boring, no? Shows a lack of imagination in some ways. Bullnose is not the tile field and there's no reason to try to make it part of the tile field unless there's a whole grid theme going on. That in itself would be a problem as the room can all too easily start to feel cage-like or institutional.
When making such tile decisions it helps to mock up a section and see how it looks. Doing it on the floor is fine - you don't have to tape tile to the wall.
KOS wrote:

Do you want them to look like a continuation of the field or a border. Personally, I vote for the latter (#2, orange).
--

dadiOH