Tick problem

Can someone tell me how to get rid of ticks in my bed? S2

Reply to
Stuart

-4 on the trollmeter.

Reply to
G Henslee

........STOP SLEEPING IN THE WOODS.........

Reply to
SN

Get a new girlfriend.

Reply to
Doug Kanter
050704 1530 - Stuart posted:

Take your watch off and put it on the dresser...

....tick tick tick tick...

Reply to
indago

This is turtle.

well you maybe a troll but here is the cure for tick in a house. Go to Walley World and get you a 50 pound bag of Flea and Tick killer Pellets. Wash all the bed cloths in boiling water or hot water. then pour the whole 50 pounds of pellets through out your house and all over and under your bed. Leave your house for 24 hours and then come back and sweep up all the pellets and vacuum up the rest nd you will kill and get fid of the ticks with the vacuuming the bed and floors.

Now to prevent the ticks from coming back get you a Cratemertial bush to put in your bed room. They will not come back with it there.

Also make your mate before curing up take a bath.

TURTLE

Reply to
TURTLE

Might work but we almost killed our dog because we didn't think about his exposure to the tick pesticide in the carpet. In the end we had to hire a professional as the ticks were also hiding behind pictures on the wall and along the edge where the walls and ceilings came together. Source was the dog as they would come in with him after his daily rounds around the yard and then drop off in the house. It was unbelievable how many ticks were in the house. All part of their breeding cycle.

Tom

Reply to
Tom