This should cheer you up......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlfKdbWwruY

"With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be cheerful. Strive to be happy."
Max Ehrmann, Desiderata, Copyright 1952.

I almost made it through 60 seconds before I declared it f'n retarded and canned it.

Well, good for you. That clip enjoys a five star rating and nearly 21 million people have at least seen a few seconds of it.

Yes, that piece of prose was very popular in the 1970s. I enjoyed it very much when I was in junior high school and dotted the i in my name with a little heart.
Cindy Hamilton

Yeah, the Desiderata was quite popular back then. However, the link in my post (not the quote) is actually to a Youtube video clip not directly related to it. It's the video clip that our colorful friend was chiding.

Oh. Silly me. I rarely follow links to youtube (no sound card on this PC), and I ASSumed, based on Red Green's reaction. "Desiderata" and "I almost made it through 60 seconds before I declared it f'n retarded and canned it" seemed like a natural pairing.
Cindy Hamilton