This is a REAL hand wrench...

This is a REAL hand wrench... http://img.moonbuggy.org/handwrench /
I guess opposable thumbs are good for something? No, they're not! Yes, they are! No, they're not! Quit being so opposable? I'm not opposable, you are! So there! You're a nut! No, I'm not a nut, I'm a wrench! You sure are a nut! I'm an opposable thumb! No, you're not! At least I'm adjustable, so there!
This is a REAL hand wrench... http://img.moonbuggy.org/handwrench /