Thick coating stuff for clocks

What's that stuff they use on clocks that's really thick and clear to coat them? I have a clock I made in the 8th grade woodshop that has this stuff on it. If I recall correctly (this has been some years ago) it was in a gallon and the teacher made us stir it for half an hour before we could use it. Don't remember if it was two parts or not, just that it was damned thick.

He used a blow torch to heat all the bubbles out of it after it was applied, if that helps. The clock hasn't yellowed at all, so I know it ain't polyurethane.

Reply to
kellyj00

It's probably KraftKote:

Seth Goodman