The Studley Toolchest

An 1800's piano repairman's tool kit.
http://gizmodo.com/5101751/late-1800s-studley-tool-chest-is-function-and-form

Cool. Sent to a friend that actually has some really old classic tools like block planes. And I mean some basically are blocks of wood with a piece of metal in it.
I know exactly where everything is that I have too...right where I left it.
On 12/4/2008 8:59 AM HeyBub spake thus:

That is bee-yootiful.
I remember seeing that years ago when /Fine Woodworking/ did an article on it, and later produced a beautiful poster of the chest. (Article at http://www.taunton.com/finewoodworking/ProjectsAndDesign/ProjectsAndDesignArticle.aspx?id '038, including downloadable wallpaper.)