The Egod

In todays world everything is done over the internet via electronics. The same is true for God. First came Mail, then came Email. First came God, then came Egod.
In the future, please refer to God as Egod when discussing him online.
When the Egod comes to earth, he will reveal himself on our computer screens and all the world will know that Egod has come to save us from ourselves. Egod will fornicate with a select few and mankind will become nothing but dust in the wind. On the 7th day, Egod will rest and will vanish into our ram memory forever, leaving nothing behind but his image burned into our screens via a spyware popup linked directly to heaven. Those that dont believe will be able to delete this popup courtesy of the athiests at Norton Anti-Virus.
Amen
Say Amen out loud for Egod.
On Fri, 30 Mar 2007 15:00:56 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@amen.com wrote:

I think I better cancel my upgrade to Vista till this is over.