The Cicadas are coming! The Cicadas are coming!,

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/06/the-cicadas-are-coming-locusts-17-years_n_3223584.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular or: http://preview.tinyurl.com/cn7ew34
--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
On 5/7/2013 7:32 AM, willshak wrote:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/06/the-cicadas-are-coming-locusts-17-years_n_3223584.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

My barking rat Sandy will go nuts over the darn things when I let her go outside. She takes off after squirrels and birds when she goes out, it will be interesting how many bugs I have to pluck out of her fur. ^_^
TDD

Should would munch up as many as she could find. We Googled it and they are supposed to be tasty and pretty high in protein ... didn't try em.
On May 7, 8:56 am, The Daring Dufas <the-daring-du...@stinky- finger.net> wrote:

When they molt, the skin they leave behind looks very much like a complete cicada, including legs, feet, etc.
The molted skin will stick easily to just about any type of clothing. You get some funny looks if you wear a couple while chatting with the neighbors.
They're also very easy to stick to little kid's clothes. Some kids think it's pretty cool, others (and their Moms) get a little freaked out.
On 5/7/2013 6:37 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Before I grew up, the last time I got hold of some skins, I would toss a handful at someone and watch them freak out at the critters stuck to their clothing. ^_^
TDD